Welcome to the Mecha RPG Page!
(Click Here for the Mecha RPG Blog)
What is Mecha?
Mecha is an anime style, mecha role playing game. Basically, it’s the game that takes what’s cool about mecha anime and turns it into an pen and paper role playing game. Players take on the role of pilots who drive giant robots into combat against alien forces, supernatural beings, enemy rebels, tryannical oppressors, hall monitors, and teacher’s pets.
How do You Play?
Mecha uses the OCF! system, which was custom built for the type of over-the-top action that only comes from driving a walking tank into combat. With the OCF! system, you will:
- Duel against enemy aces, destroy enemy mooks, and manuever for strategic position to win
- Have your moment of anime glory complete with speed lines and awesome Japanese anime music*
- Have pilots who are defined by their mecha
- Roll stats based on the linking of mecha and pilot
- Earn experience based on how you role play and whether you make achieve your goals
- Fight your battles on a bullseye battlemap!
Or give the game a test drive:
- Download the Quickstart from DriveThruRPG.com!
Now, go fight!
*Not actually provided, but there are Cutscenes…
Filed under: | 7 Comments »